Terminate purchase agreement
Are you not completely satisfied with your order? No problem, you can cancel your order within 14 days after receipt by you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, without giving reasons (this is your right of withdrawal ). Even if you have not yet received your order, you can already dissolve the agreement. Less Toxic Please will wait with refunding until Less Toxic Please has received the product, or until you prove that you have sent it back (depending on which comes first).
To make use of your right of withdrawal, you can fill in the model form for dissolution / withdrawal . You can also let Less Toxic Please know in another way that you want to cancel your order. For example, you can send an email to email@example.com in which you indicate that you wish to make use of your right of withdrawal. Please make sure that you provide the same information as the information included on the model form.
After you have indicated that you wish to make use of your right of withdrawal, you still have 14 days to return the product to Less Toxic Please. You are on time if you return the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. Please note: the return costs are for your account. You must therefore pay the costs for returning the product to Less Toxic Please.
Less Toxic Please appreciate it if you indicate why you want to cancel the order. However, you are not obliged to do this.
Send the product to: Less Toxic Please | Nieuw Schoonoordstraat 22, 3742 AZ in Baarn
Send your return at your own expense to the return address of Less Toxic Please.
Step 1 : Make sure the product is well packaged. If possible, use the original packaging. Clearly indicate which product you want to return.
Step 2 : Write or stick the address of Less Toxic Please clearly on the package and make sure that the old shipping labels have been removed and/or made illegible.
Step 3 : Take the package to a shipping point.
You can send via any post office (PostNL, DHL, UPS, DPD, etc.) in your area. Make sure you receive a proof of shipment with track & trace code from the shipping point and keep it safe until the amount has been refunded to your account. You are responsible for the proper arrival of the return shipment.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is excluded, among others, for the following articles:
- The delivery of goods manufactured according to the consumer's specifications, which are not prefabricated and which are manufactured on the basis of an individual choice or decision of the consumer, or which are clearly intended for a specific person (custom-made products).
- Sealed products that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and of which the seal has been broken after delivery.
- Products that spoil or age quickly.
- The supply of digital content that is not supplied on a tangible medium.
- You must dissolve the order within the cooling-off period (no later than 14 days after receipt of the order). Does the 14th day fall on a weekend or a holiday? Then the cooling-off period ends on the next working day.
- Products must be sent to the return address (see above, under the heading "Return address") within 14 days after you have canceled the order.
-Do you return part of the order and keep the other part? Then no shipping costs will be refunded.
- The costs of the return shipment are for you.
- You may only use the product during the cooling-off period to assess it. So you try out the product as you would in a physical store. You are liable for depreciation of the product if you use the product and this use goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product. So make sure that you handle the product properly and that the product is complete and undamaged. Any depreciation of the product will be deducted from the amount to be refunded, or the product will be returned to you after payment of the shipping costs.
After the day of receipt of your declaration of dissolution, you will receive the payments received by Less Toxic Please within 14 days. You will be refunded the full purchase price and the shipping costs, with the exception of any additional costs resulting from your choice for a different method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by Less Toxic Please.
Are you returning part of the order? Then the shipping costs will not be refunded. Less Toxic Please pays you back with the same payment method you used for the original transaction. There are no additional costs for you for this. Less Toxic Please may wait with refunding until Less Toxic Please has received the product, or until you prove that you have sent it back (whichever comes first).
Model form for dissolution / withdrawal
Click here to download the Model form for dissolution / withdrawal.
If you have any questions, you can always send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form. Less Toxic Please strives to answer your questions within 2 working days.